Powerboat, Sidecar, Helicopter Adventure
We transfer you from Cape Town to Hout Bay Harbour, where you depart on your power boat ride! With the wind in your hair, the spray of the cold Atlantic Ocean on your face and the majestic backdrop of the Sentinel Mountain, we head to Duiker Island, home to a colony of Cape Fur Seals and a favourite dining venue of the Great White Shark.
Following the wild rugged coastline, we then cruise past the wreck of the Boss 400 sitting high up on the rocks before skirting under Chapman’s Peak on our way back to the Harbour.
On your return your vintage World War II Sidecar will transfer you via Constantia Nek to the 12 Apostles Hotel, where you will enjoy lunch (Own Account)
Your helicopter will transfer you back in style from 12 Apostles flying along the Atlantic Seaboard & landing at the V&A Waterfront.
- Transfer from Cape Town to Hout Bay Harbour
- Power Boat trip - Accommodates 10 x person per power boat – (Duration +/- 1 hour)
- Sidecar ride with driver – Hout Bay Harbour to 12 Apostles
- Helmets and leather jackets
- Complimentary bandana
- Helicopter flight, pilot fuel & VAT
APPROXIMATE DURATION: 10H30 – 14H30
ALTERNATE WINE FARM FOR LUNCH AVAILABLE ON REQUEST